- Home &
- Large format &
- 3D Print
- Small & medium
- Public sector
- Home &
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATION CONCERNING REGISTRATION.
WE EXPECT ALL OF OUR STUDENTS TO FULLY COMPREHEND AND FOLLOW
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any one at any time.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel an appointment at any time due to last minute cancellations.
- The Instructor reserves the right to cancel a lesson without prior notice due to medical, weather or traffic conditions.
- under any circumstances.
- There is a Twenty-Five Dollar fee assessment for each certificate replacement.
- There is a Twenty-Five Dollar fee assessment for all return checks, (not including bank fees.)
- There are No Refunds on deposits (when payment not paid in full)
- Driver’s Training must be completed within 90 days from date fees are paid and or registration.
- *** NO SHOW includes but are not limited to: 1. Not having permit in your possession at appointment time 2. Customer not reachable: (ie; Moved to new address, phone numbers not working, changed, at home but do not answer door, dogs in yard etc….)
- The student/customer is required to call the office during BUSINESS HOURS to schedule ALL Behind-The-Wheel appointments, before the time expires. The Instructors or the receptionist are not required and will not call you to make any regular driving lesson appointments. Ocean Point Driving School will not be responsible nor liable for any student.
- All appointments cancellations or rescheduling must be made at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled appointment by calling the office during normal business hours.
- The Student must have a driver’s license or learners permit in immediate possession during all drivers’ lessons
- You must notify Ocean Point Driving School in writing with a copy of your State issued identification card, if you son/daughter is NOT allowed to leave the premises during any breaks and/or lunch.
- Limited Liability Clause: All of Drivers Training of California and Ocean Point Driving School Vehicles are insured and meets all of the Department Of Motor Vehicles insurance requirements, Ocean Point Driving School limit its liability to the insurance coverage at the time of or in the event of any accident, and during any training session or transportation of any student for any reason.
- Prices / Fees Subject to change without prior notice
- We will only pick up and drop off the Student within the following California Counties: Orange County and Los Angeles County.
- At the discretion of the instructor students may pick up one another from a location, therefore a student maybe in the vehicle from 2-3 hours, depending on each students driving ability. We do not offer private lessons and we do not accept request for female instructors.
Specials are limited to 1 appointment per week. It is designed for students who still have at least 3-6 weeks before they are taking their drive test
The Express package has no appointment restrictions and students can finish all 3 lessons in 1 week.
Our schedules are made based off the instructor’s and students availability, we do not accept request for a specific instructors. We do not accept request for female instructors
Parent Ride Along:
We only allow students and instructors in the vehicles.